from the inside out
I am passionate about helping people who are struggling with the challenges associated with conditions like autism, ADD and ADHD.
I understand the critical link between the food that we eat, and how our bodies and brains respond – the gut/brain connection. Food has an enormous impact on mood, behaviour, cognition, sleep and so much more.
Everybody is different, and every body is different, and together we will discover the best approach for you – there is no ‘one size fits all’ at Nourished Vitality.
To support women who are burnt out by their endless to-do lists and tirelessly tending to the needs of others
- Are you just surviving in life, dragging yourself through each day to its exhausted end, wondering where all the fun and joy went?
- Do you find yourself constantly taking care of the needs of others, and then either not practising any self care at all or feeling guilty if you take time for yourself, leaving you overwhelmed, exhausted and depleted?
- Do you find yourself snapping at your kids and then feel guilty, frustrated or sad about not having the energy, happiness, patience or resilience that you once had?
- Do you feel lost/sad/empty or unfilled, feeling that you need support to reach your full potential?
- Or have you struggled with a particular health condition your whole life and just know that there has to be a better way?
I support my clients to restore wellness, energy and vitality using techniques that nourish and support you from the inside out, taking a holistic approach that supports all of you – body, mind and soul!
Nourished Vitality offers customised nutrition and transformational coaching to its clients
Together we’ll explore the challenges you are facing that are holding you back from living your best life!
I will support you to achieve your wellness goals, including:
body confidence eg. weight goals, dealing with digestive problems, food sensitivities etc.
deep and nurturing self-care practices, learning how to make yourself a priority!
connection with the innate intelligence in your body to support your physical, mental, spiritual and emotional health
making your home a chemical free, nourishing safe haven
learning how to live your life with purpose, in alignment with your values
establishing healthy boundaries and how to say ‘no’ without the guilt!
taking charge and creating the life you want!
I am a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP), certified by the Nutritional Therapy Association of Australia. As an NTP I take a functional approach to health and wellbeing, which means look holistically at foundational issues such as poor digestion, vitamin and mineral deficiencies and blood sugar handling problems to address nutritional imbalances and rebuild normal function.
My passion for health and nutrition was sparked when I had my first child. From the very beginning I discovered a profound connection between what I ate, and how my breastfed baby responded – how he behaved, how he slept and whether he was happy. As he grew, his response to food intensified.