Health Assessment – $97
You will receive a range of reports that identify the systems in your body that are under stress and identify likely nutritional deficiencies, based on my analysis of the following, which you will submit prior to the consultation:
- Comprehensive health history
- Nutritional assessment questionnaire that is a deep dive into your symptoms, looking across all body systems
- Food and mood diary (covering a min. of 3 days)
* Based on this analysis you will be provided with initial dietary and lifestyle recommendations that are suited to your individual circumstances and health goals. Together we will map out the next steps at a pace that suits you.
Functional Evaluation & Lingual Neuro Testing – $145
(90 -120 mins)
The Functional Evaluation is a hands on body process where I palpate a series of reflex points on your body to determine the degree of stress that organs and body systems are under in order to prioritise the support that I provide to you.
This wide-ranging review will provide a tailored picture of your digestion, blood sugar handling, mineral status, essential fatty acid status, hydration, cardiovascular system, endocrine (hormonal) system, immune system and your body’s ability to detoxify.
The second component of this session is Lingual Neuro Testing, which is a biofeedback tool that enables me to determine whether a food or supplement will be useful and suitable for you. This makes the difference between a generic nutritional therapy plan, and one that is tailored and personalised to your specific needs. It answers these questions:
- Is this the right food / supplement for me?
- Is this the right food / supplement for me right now?
- Does my body still need this food / supplement?
This comprehensive session will provide a baseline from which we will develop a dietary and supplement program that is tailored to your individual requirements, and from which we can measure your progress.
* The format and length of this session can be tailored for individuals with sensory processing challenges.
These sessions are tailored according to your individual requirements, but typically include:
- Feedback and analysis of progress
- Coaching around challenges
- Targeted Functional Evaluation and Lingual Neuro Testing re-assessments
- Re-evaluation of food and mood journals
- Dietary and supplement recommendations
- Recipe and meal planning advice and guidance
- Recipe conversions (if required)
- Guidance and information on creating a chemical free home
- Targeted recipes, hand outs and information guides
- Lifestyle discussion and recommendations
- Ongoing goal setting
- Individual consultation – $90
- Pack of 3 consultations – $243 (10% discount)
- Pack of 6 consultations – $459 (15% discount)